This is a photo of a group of German war-orphans who were attending a summer camp run by missionaries from a cappella Churches of Christ in the late 1940s. These boys also lived in a boys' home began by the same missionaries in 1948.
photographic print, 6.5 x 9.5 cm.
Abilene Christian University Brown Library Milliken Special Collections; Center for Restoration Studies; Katherine Patton Papers
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.