"Worship Services" A photograph of the Church of Christ congregation that met at Am Tiergarten 50 in Frankfurt, Germany. The congregation initially met in a Baptist Church building at the aforementioned address and was the first congregation started by Otis Gatewood and Roy Palmer, missionaries from American a cappella Churches of Christ. This photograph comes from a photo album put together by Katherine Patton, a missionary from a cappella Churches of Christ, during her work in Germany from 1948-1958.
photographic print, 15 x 22.5 cm.
Abilene Christian University Brown Library Milliken Special Collections; Center for Restoration Studies; Katherine Patton Papers
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.