"The congregation in Piombino. The photograph represents the church as it met for worship on January 4th, 1959. There were 56 adults and 14 children present." This church was began by American missionaries from a cappella Churches of Christ who came to Italy following World War II.
photographic print, 10 x 14.5 cm.
Abilene Christian University Brown Library Milliken Special Collections; Center for Restoration Studies; Bob Hunter Collection
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.
Churches; Clergy; Religious communities