Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for Conversations: A Graduate Student Journal of the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology
This document provides details on typesetting and layout requirements for manuscripts submission to Conversations: A Graduate Student Journal of the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Theology.
- Submit manuscripts via the journal website. Use Word or .rtf format. If you are using unusual characters (Greek or Hebrew) which may not translate well across platforms, please submit a pdf in addition to the .doc format.
- You will be asked to provide the following as part of your online submission:
- Abstract: 150-200 words
- Article: 2500-5500 words not including references
- Articles should use 12pt Times New Roman, double spaced.
- Articles should be in English.
- Adhere to style conventions relevant to your area of study (APA, Chicago / Turabian, MLA).
- Where available, provide URLs for the references.
- Employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Place illustrations, figures, and tables within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Creative works are accepted and encouraged.