Date of Creation
Library of Congress Subject Headings
Restoration movement (Christianity)--History|y19th century.
Global History Chapter
1. Emergence of the Stone-Campbell Movement
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Digital photograph on site
Campbell Home, Hamiltonsbawn, Armagh, intersection of A51 and B111, sw corner.
Use photographs of locations in County Armagh and Down to develop geographical awareness in students of the Campbell family’s history.
Thomas Campbell, Hamiltonsbawn, Armagh
In 1798, when Thomas Campbell became the pastor of the Seceder congregation at Ahorey Presbyterian Church, he moved his family to a farmhouse which is now part of the village of Hamiltonsbawn, two miles south of Rich Hill, and about three miles west of the church location. The farmhouse stands at the intersection of A51 and B111, on the southwest corner of the intersection, in the southeastern part of the village.