Submitters

Preview

image preview

Document Type

Article

Description

This image is printed on the rear cover of the Cincinnati Bible Institute Prospectus, printed for the 1923-1924 academic year, the first and only year of its existence. A year later, Cincinnati Bible Institute merged with McGarvey Bible College to form Cincinnati Bible Seminary. Pictured in the image is the building that housed Cincinnati Bible Institute, located at 429 W. Eighth Street, near the headquarters of Standard Publishing in the west end of downtown Cincinnati.

Share

COinS