"The Office On the Outside" An exterior view of the first building Otis Gatewood and Roy Palmer used for their work in Frankfurt, Germany. It was also an early meeting place for one of the congregations they established there. This photograph comes from a photo album put together by Katherine Patton, a missionary from a cappella Churches of Christ, during her work in Germany from 1948-1958.
photographic print, 11.5 x 8.5 cm.
Abilene Christian University Brown Library Milliken Special Collections; Center for Restoration Studies; Katherine Patton Papers
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.