"The Church" A photograph of the congregation of the Haarlem Church of Christ in Haarlem, Netherlands. This church was planted by Bill Phillips and Jacob Vandervis, a native of the Netherlands, following World War II. Bill Philips is on the far left on the back row while Jacob Vandervis is fourth from the left on the back row. This photograph comes from a photo album put together by Katherine Patton, a missionary from a cappella Churches of Christ, during her work in Germany from 1948-1958.
photographic print, 9 x 6 cm.
Abilene Christian University Brown Library Milliken Special Collections; Center for Restoration Studies; Katherine Patton Papers
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 License.
Churches; Religious communities