Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for Dialogue & Nexus
This document provides details on typesetting and layout requirements pertaining to final manuscript submission to Dialogue & Nexus.
- Write articles in English
- Typeface must be Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Double space the manuscript
- Use 1 inch margins.
- Papers should normally be between 3000-5000 words. Include an abstract not to exceed 200 words. Do NOT exceed 5000 words (or 8 pages single spaced) including abstract, footnotes and Literature Cited.
- Use only American Psychological Association (APA) format for all Literature Cited (see Purdue OWL for assistance). Use footnotes (NOT in-text citations or end notes) within the text. At the end of the paper, provide the Literature Cited in alphabetical order.