Jennifer T. Butcher, Associate Vice President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging & Professor, School of Educational Leadership, Abilene Christian University - Dallas (Executive Editor)
James Wiser, Dean of Library Services and Educational Technology, Abilene Christian University (Associate Editor)
Call for Manuscripts
The Tapestry Journal was established to provide critical insight into research related to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in higher education and PK-12 settings. This journal serves as an essential tool for reaching a broad audience in hopes of effectuating positive change throughout the state and nation. As a peer-reviewed research publication, Tapestry: Journal of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging in Education addresses a variety of topics that relate to the education of diverse learners. It is our hope that Tapestry will become an essential resource for practitioners, leaders, and scholars seeking to improve or enhance educational practices.
The first online edition of Tapestry: Journal of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging in Education will be available in June 2023. Manuscripts for consideration will be accepted until April 1, 2023.
Manuscript guidelines are as follows:
● Submissions should be 4,000 to 6,000 words in length, including references.
● All articles must adhere to APA 7th Edition formatting guidelines. Submissions in different formats will be automatically rejected.
● Two manuscript copies must be submitted: one complete with all relevant contact information for each author, including institution of affiliation, and a second copy with all author information removed (peer-review copy).
● All manuscripts will be subject to a double-blind review.
● Manuscripts should not be under consideration for publication or submitted for publication to another journal, while under review.
Submit manuscripts electronically at the following link.
Deadline: April 1, 2023
See the Aims and Scope for a complete coverage of the journal.